Critical Access Hospital is expanding and looking to hire a Family Nurse Practitioner/FNP or Physician Assistant / PA-C to work in a Hospitalist and Skilled Nursing Facility setting in the Redding/Burney, CA area!
Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant will have a lot of autonomy while being able to make a lasting impact in the growth of the Hospital!
Position Title: FNP/PA
- Founded in 1956, this Critical Access Hospital continues to grow to meet the needs of their community in the Intermountain region.
- One of only 17 healthcare district’s in the state to be a Certified Health Care District and awarded Healthcare District of the year in 2017
- Focused on Teamwork, Leadership, Commitment, Quality, Responsibility and Safety, this group is committed to meet the needs of their community
Benefits and Features:
- $60 - 65/hr, depending on experience
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, 401k with 3% match
- Excellent PTO
- $19,000 Bonus with tenure
Your Role with the Company:
- 40 hrs/week, Flexible Schedule, light shared call primarily by phone
- Family Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant will be seeing patients in an Acute Care Inpatient Unit with a census averaging 6-8 patients in the mornings and rounding on patients in the Skilled Nursing Facility in the afternoon
- FNP/PA will have the opportunity to work in the ED and clinic setting in the future if interested
- Provider will have a lot of autonomy while also having a lot of physician support
- Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner/FNP or Physician Assistant/ PA-C
- 1+ year of experience in Family Practice, Emergency Medicine, Urgent Care or Hospitalist
- CA License is preferred
MSN/APRN (Advanced Practice Registered Nurse)/ARNP/ NP-BC/AGNP/FNP, Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant/ PA