Nationally ranked pediatric hospital is searching for a Nurse Practitioner/NP to work as a Hospitalist in a pediatric med-surg unit! Western Chicago Suburbs – 40 miles outside of Chicago!
Join a team that values Nurse Practitioners and offers one of the best med-surg environments in the country – hands down!
- Established for over 50 years, this hospital is an acute-care facility providing quality healthcare to their community.
- Their unique partnership with Northwestern University allows for patients to participate in leading-edge clinical trials and fosters an environment of world-class patient care, academic inquiry and innovative research.
- 89 medical specialties including oncology, neurology, pediatrics, cardiovascular and a nationally ranked orthopaedics program.
- Ranked as one of the top 5 hospitals in Illinois and Chicago metro area.
- With 32 different pediatric sub-specialties, this hospital sees some of the highest acuity in the area.
Benefits and Features:
- $90,000 - $150,000/year in salary, depending on experience
- Great PTO Package
- Excellent medical benefits, life, LTD and retirement
Your Role with the Company:
- Full-time position with a rotating schedule – 10 hr shifts
- Nurse Practitioner/NP will cover a 25-bed med-surg unit in one of the largest pediatric programs in the US.
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner/PNP or Family Nurse Practitioner/FNP will deliver quality care to pediatric patients with some of the highest acuity in the region.
- Hospitalist will collaborate with a team of other Nurse Practitioners and Physicians – with no residents and no medical students.
- Board Certified APRN, Pediatric Nurse Practitioner/PNP, or Family Nurse Practitioner/FNP with extensive pediatric experience
- 2+ year of experience as a hospitalist in a med-surg or ICU
- Experience with high acuity pediatric patients
- Skilled collaborating with a team and communicating with patients