Expanding Medical Group is seeking a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant for a new Oncology Role in the Medford, Oregon area!
Make a big impact in your community! Looking for great providers that have a strong drive to work in an Oncology setting. MD's are willing to train and develop.
- Practice is well-established and is the only hematology oncology group in a very large catchment area.
- Physician owned group that focuses on the needs of their patients rather than the needs of a board.
- Multidisciplinary cancer treatment teams provide a collaborative approach to care as they work in partnership with the patient to determine the most effective treatment options.
Benefits and Features:
- $120,000-145,000+/year in salary based on experience.
- Annual performance Bonuses and Relocation Assistance available.
- ONCC Certified? Add $5,000 to your salary.
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, and LTD/STD. 401k match and profit sharing as well.
Provider’s Role with the Company:
- Four-day work week. 830-5. No Weekends. No call.
- 16 patients a day max aged 18+.
- Provide screening, medical care, and examinations of patients with oncology/hematology conditions.
- APRN (Advanced Practice RN)/ MSN / NP-BC/ Nurse Practitioner/ Physician Assistant. will work closely with an experienced network of MD’s and RN’s.
- Provider should have the drive and desire to work in the challenging, yet rewarding, field of Oncology.
- Be willing to provide high quality, comprehensive, safe, and compassionate healthcare services to meet the needs of your community.
- 2+ years oncology experience preferred.