Nationally recognized, award-winning healthcare organization is looking to hire a dynamic Nurse Practitioner / NP in their Pain Clinic in the Manitowoc, WI area!
Come join a stable and growing healthcare organization that values growth and autonomy in their providers!
- Founded in 1898, they have been providing expert healthcare to their community for 120 years.
- Recognized as the leader and largest provider of healthcare services in the area
- Provide professional autonomy and involvement in organizational decision making to providers
- Their ever-growing list of awards, accolades, accreditations and recognition demonstrate their commitment to excellence and dedication to their patients and community.
Benefits and Features:
- $104,000 – 108,000/year in salary, depending on experience, with bonus incentives
- Excellent benefits package including health, dental, vision and pension
- 6 weeks PTO, plus six holidays
- 1 week CME and $4,000 allowance
- Relocation assistance
Your Role with the Company:
- Flexible schedule – 36 patient contact hrs/wk, 4-5 day work week
- No on-call requirement
- Nurse Practitioner will join a Physician who is Board Certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Management
- Clinic sees approximately 4,000 visits/yr with opportunity for growth as there is a robust Primary Care and Orthopaedic referral base
- Board Certified Nurse Practitioner
- 1+ year of experience as a Nurse Practitioner
- Confident to work independently and prescribe
#KOP, FNP, AGNP, Family Nurse Practitioner, Adult Nurse Practitioner, MSN, ARNP, APRN