Nationally ranked pediatric hospital is looking to hire a Neonatal Nurse Practitioner / NNP or Physician Assistant / PA to work in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit in downtown Chicago!
Join a close-knit and collaborative team that provides the highest level of care to the most critically ill newborns in the region!
- Ranked nationally by U.S. News & World Report as one of the best Children’s Hospitals and ranked 11th nationally for their Neonatology Program
- As one of the top programs in the state and the region, they received transfers from 47 hospitals last year and consistently receive the most referrals in Illinois from other level III NICU facilities.
- 44-bed NICU unit where patients have immediate onsite access to 70 pediatric medical and surgical subspecialists, which allows providers to treat a patient’s every need, no matter how complex
- Their physicians are internationally recognized leaders in the delivery of cutting-edge therapies, such as nitric oxide for premature infants and high-frequency ventilation to help prevent lung damage.
Benefits and Features:
- $106,000- 170,000/year in salary, depending on experience
- Great PTO Package
- Excellent medical benefits, life, LTD and retirement
Your Role with the Company:
- Full-time position, 12-hour shifts. Either 7a-7p or 7p-7a
- Neonatal Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant will cover a 44-bed NICU unit in one of the largest pediatric programs in the US.
- Join a close-knit team where NNPs and PAs have a high level of autonomy as well as support and collaboration among their peers
- Board Certified Neonatal Nurse Practitioner / NNP or Physician Assistant / PA-C
- Open to new graduate NNP
- Physician Assistant Candidates must have Neonatal experience
APRN, NNP, Neonatal Nurse Practitioner, MSN, PA, Physician Assistant, ARNP