Thriving and community focused Practice seeks a Licensed Clinical Social Worker/ LCSW or Licensed Clinical Psychologist to work in a Behavioral Health/ Primary Care setting. Close to Redding, CA! Student loan Repayment! 4- Day Workweek!! Full-time and Part-time roles available!
Open to newly certified LCSWs!
LCSW will have the opportunity to build strong patient relationships and serve a close-knit community! Join a practice where you can make a big impact!
Position Title: Primary Care – LCSW or Clinical Psychologist
- Long-standing group with a great local reputation has been at the same single location for over 30 years.
- A close-knit, collegial team of 37 staff members.
- Group takes pride in their community and revel at the opportunity to provide continuity of care to their patients.
Benefits and Features:
- $37-42 per hour depending on experience
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package! 100% employer paid medical, dental, and vision.
- Student Loan Repayment.
- Relocation assistance
Your Role with the Company:
- Clinic is open M-F. Work 4x10’s of your choosing. Max of 32 hours a week for fulltime role. Around 20 hours for part-time role.
- Assist primary health care providers in diagnosing, recognizing and treating mental disorders, emotional problems, substance abuse, and psychosocial problems
- Be available to patients for crisis intervention during their visits with primary health care providers or when needed
- Physiatrist is always on-site offering great support and training
- Join a team of casual and down to earth providers that are committed to enhancing their family environment between patients and the team alike.
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker/ LCSW, Clinical Psychologist
- Must have completed the required 3,000 hours of supervised post-degree experience to become an LCSW