Do you want to make an immediate difference in your community? This not-for-profit, caring and patient-centered organization is looking to hire an experienced Nurse Practitioner / NP to work in a mobile health unit providing primary care to patients throughout rural South Carolina communities.
***Qualified candidates must have advanced practice experience***
- Founded in 2006 this not-for-profit organization seeks to improve the health of Rural South Carolina and advance community outreach through Preventative and diagnostic care.
- Offering patient-centered care in the hospital and after the transition home with unique services such as transportation, meals and hotel vouchers.
- Last year alone, they served more than 150 families, totaling 200 hotel nights, 1,700 meal vouchers and distribution of 2100 care bags to local ICU waiting rooms.
Benefits and Features:
- $40-55/hour, depending on your advance practice experience
Your Role with the Company:
- Part-Time working 1 to 2 days a week depending on your location
- Nurse Practitioner will provide comprehensive primary care to the residents of Allendale, Colleton, Hampton, and Bamberg counties
- Nurse Practitioner will see an average of 8-10 patients per day, with the most common medical needs including endocrinology, diabetes, cardiovascular disease, and obesity
- You will have the ability to develop great long-term relationships with the patients in a rural healthcare setting
- 1+ years of Nurse Practitioner experience in primary care, rural health, community health, or urgent care
- Not open to new graduates