Nationally ranked Health System is looking to hire a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist / CRNA in Sioux Falls, SD! No State Income Tax!
Open to New Graduates!!
Come join a collaborative team in a nationally ranked health system that values and gives back to their employees!
- One of the largest health systems, this organization includes 44 hospitals, 1.400 physicians and more than 200 Good Samaritan Society Senior care locations in 26 states and nine countries
- Leaders in health care and strive to provide patients across the region with convenient access to expert medical care, leading-edge technologies and world-class facilities
- Committed to research, education and community growth, they are consistently named a Top 100 Hospital in the nation
- Nationally ranked surgical team in multiple specialties
Benefits and Features:
- $170,000 – 200,000/yr, depending on experience
- Excellent medical, dental, vision, STD/LTD, life insurance and 401k with company match
- 4 Weeks PTO, plus holidays
- $35,000 sign-on bonus
Your Role with the Company:
- Full-time position, varying shifts of 8hrs, 10hr and 12 hrs
- CRNA will collaborate with a medically directed team of Anesthesiologist and CRNAs 1:4
- Variety of cases to challenge your clinical skills including Cardiothoracic, Neuro, Ortho, General, ENT, Vascular, Pediatrics, Urology, and Robotics.
- Open to new graduates and willing to train!!
- State-of-the-art facilities with 32 ORs including 3 Heart rooms and 3 Hybrid vascular rooms. 3 Davinci robots on site
- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist / CRNA