CWCis a growing Sales and Marketing Company currently seeking a goal- driven, motivated Customer Service Representative in the Atlanta, GAarea! Looking for an Entry Level position that provides training? Well look no more! The Customer Service Representative will be trained to interact with customers to answer general inquiries, explain the sales process, resolves issues, and handle customer complaints.
The ideal Customer Service Representative candidate will maintain a professional image both in our office and in our clients’ atmospheres as well as uphold a can-do attitude at all times. The Customer Service Representative will have an opportunity to grow into a leadership position where they are training individuals on the appointment setting process, the sales structures, as well as the recruiting process. This Customer Service Representative position is perfect for someone looking to transfer into more of a business professional setting from retail sales or hospitality industry and also for someone coming from a sports background right out of school!
• Interacting with customers on a face-to-face basis
• Providing our clients with customer feedback
• Problem-solving customer issues
• Helping customers find the right products and services to suit their needs
• Assist on closing sales
• Representing our clients in a professional, friendly, and honest manner at all times
• Strong ability to collaborate with a team
• 1-2 years working in a Customer Service or sales field
• A desire to learn and develop professional skills
• Clear and friendly communication skills
• Ability to use only positive language when interacting with customers