As a store stocker merchandiser, you will deliver quality customer service while maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the products our customers need.
- Unloading and stocking merchandise in an accurate and timely manner.
- Following safe lifting procedures while moving and placing merchandise.
- Unloading merchandise from trucks and incoming freight.
- Moving it to the sales floor.
- Stocking departments.
- Replaces damaged shelving.
- Ensures equipment is charged
- keeps the backroom organized.
• Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting,
• Able to lift 25 pounds without assistance; may lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance.
• Ability to read, write, and perform basic arithmetic (addition, subtraction).
• 6 months of experience in a warehouse performing inventory handling and stocking.
We are interviewing M-F from 9 am to 11 am
74 Elm Street, Portland, ME