We are seeking a Quality Control to join our team! You will conduct tests to determine the quality of materials and finished products as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
- Perform thorough examinations of all materials and finished products
- Conduct and report internal audits and evaluations
- Implement and improve quality control operating procedures
- Identify and troubleshoot equipment problems and defects
- Participate in routine visual inspections
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Previous work experience in quality control or other related fields
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 1 year minimum experience in a technical services or QA role
- Some college is preferred
- Experience with BRC or other GFSI audit is preferred
- Knowledge/ skills/ abilities
- Strong knowledge of food safety/quality/tech service related programs and documents (HACCP, GMP, Allergens, SOPs, Nutritional Analysis)
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word, Access, Outlook and Windows OS
- Basic math skills
- Ability to work in a group setting and collaborate with others on duties and schedules
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work with limited direction; self motivated
- Read and write in English
To be considered, please click "Apply Now."
Why Work Here?SAFETY: All employees are expected to set the highest level of safety expectation in their work, display the highest level of safe behavior, actively participate in safety program, and adhere to all safety rules and regulations. Employee Health & Safety is a part of our company culture and participation is required for all employees.
Connecting people and work expand your personal network while being advocated for!