We are seeking a Machine Operator- Madera to join our team! You will help oversee operational activities and ensure excellent quality control.
The Machine Operator (MO) attends the extrusion production lines, TWD rewind lines, and landscape recoil lines. The MO removes finished products from the line, collects On Line QC (OLQC) samples, process the packaging of the finished products, and stack them according to production Work Orders (WO). During idle time, the MO will keep the working environment clean and safe following the production department’s code SAFETY, QUALITY, PRODUCTION in this order.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Run any of the winders, know, and use proper connectors, according to WO.
- Able to do all functions of palletizing, which include stacking, labeling, weighing product, etc.
- Will keep the required level of housekeeping at a tour ready condition.
- Trained and follow all safety rules.
- Will acquire OLQC samples as required and will check pipe appearance, winding quality, pipe print, couplers, etc.
- Will assist other team members to be effective in their assignments.
- Will follow the dress code.
- Perform other duties as required.
Able to work rotating shifts.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
HS diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience in plant operations or other related fields
- Familiarity with plant tools and equipment
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Why Work Here?SAFETY: All employees are expected to set the highest level of safety expectation in their work, display the highest level of safe behavior, actively participate in safety program, and adhere to all safety rules and regulations. Employee Health & Safety is a part of our company culture and participation is required for all employees.
Connecting people and work expand your personal network while being advocated for!