Are you committed to holding cleanliness next to godliness? Do you have a rare penchant for getting everything just right and striving for your work to be perfect? PeopleReady is now hiring meticulous Housemen. Housemen typically perform a range of activities related to ensuring a hotel is kept clean, sanitized and well-stocked with amenities. These jobs are detail-oriented, so as a Houseman, you are encouraged to be a perfectionist. If the applicant is a self-starter, these positions are also a great entry point for other Hospitality and Hotel Management positions. Does the role of Houseman sound like a dream to you? We would love to see your application in our inbox today.
- Making beds, replenishing linens, cleaning rooms and halls
- Vacuuming rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies
- Dusting and polishing furniture and equipment
- Walk all assigned floors at beginning and end of shift to collect newspaper bags, newspapers, trash, soild linen
- Pickup clean linen and refill the par stock of linen on each floor pantry
- Deliver towels, cribs, cots and other items to the guest rooms on requests
- Clean all public areas in the prescribed manner while following department standard operating procedures
- Washing windows, walls, ceilings, and woodwork
- Assisting in any other duties that are necessary on the jobsite
- Previous housekeeping experience highly preferred
- Must have strong organizational skills and take pride in attention to detail
- Able to frequently bend, reach, balance, and push or lift 20 pounds during shift
You need to be at lest 18 years old.