We are very busy and we have openings for many commercial electricians.
We employ Master, Journeyman, Mechanics, Helpers, and Apprentice Electricians.
Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to the following:
• Responsible for assembly, installation, maintenance and testing of electrical equipment and wiring systems.
• Installs or helps install electrical components.
• Connects wiring and equipment as per code and job specification.
• Able to read blueprints and electrical drawings and install as specified.
• Verify dimensions, alignments, and clearances per drawings or plans.
• Secure and lock up equipment after use.
• A proven track record of delivering safe projects on schedule and within budget.
• Candidates must have 2 years of experience on projects.
• All Hand-tools & PPE
• A dependable vehicle for transportation to and from work
• Valid Driver's License
• Must be Legal to work in the US