We're currently seeking an entry-level Sales Account Assistant for one of the leading sales consultancy firms in the local area. This firm is known for its forward-thinking management and ability to develop innovative marketing & promotional advertising based campaigns for their clients. The Sales Account Assistant is a vital member of the sales team and is responsible for driving leads and potential customers to the Account Executives / Sales Consultants in order to ensure a successful sales process. The position is considered to be entry-level and full paid training is provided.
About our Company:
Our company culture and team camaraderie that Sky Business Solutions has built together cannot go unnoticed. We continue to foster our professional and personal relationships in and out of the office. To name just a few we participate in bowling, movie nights, Dave and Busters, and outdoor adventures such as paintball and hiking.
Philanthropy is an extremely important part of our culture. Our community here at Sky Business Solutions gives back on an abundance of different platforms; whether it's a small act or a large act of kindness, it is truly the way to provide hopefulness and to see differences in our world. Events and services Sky Business Solutions has worked on include sponsorship of the Tom Coughlin Jay Fund- financially support kids and their families during tough times of cancer and other diseases.
Fun facts about the CEO:
Our CEO was a College basketball player and is an avid Lakers fan.
Our CEO is originally from Maryland, however, currently resides here with his wife and child in North Jersey.
Responsibilities of the entry-level Sales Account Assistant:
- Meet or exceed weekly and monthly quotas for sales leads and future business prospects
- Build and manage relationships with potential customers and clients
- Work strategically with the sales team in business development and lead generation capacity
- Potentially help manage and oversee a campaign and team of associates
- This position will have the opportunity to advance into an Account Executive role
- Team management
- Campaign coordination and key accounts management
- Retail Marketing and Sales
- Training and development of your colleagues
- Entry Level Management
- Promotional Sales
- Public Relations
- Advertising & Sales Promotion
Experience gained at this firm is unparalleled due to a specific management training program complete with assigned personal mentors. All positions are considered to be entry-level at the start of the program, and upon completion will be considered for Account Executive roles.
- College degree or in the process of completion is preferred (study in the areas or marketing or advertising are a plus!)
- 1-2 years of experience in customer service, sales and/or marketing is an asset
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, deadline drive environment
- Comfortable in speaking in large groups / strong presentation skills
- Ability to develop strong relationships with others and foster a positive company and brand image
- Demonstrated team management and leadership ability is a plus
- Effective interpersonal skills and strong communication (written and verbal)
Private Management Firm Deemed Essential Business