Hospitality / Restaurant Experience Needed for Full-Time Entry Level Management Trainee – Guaranteed Training
We have found candidates who have 6 months or more experience in either retail or sales/customer service fields are an excellent fit for the open entry-level positions we are currently hiring for. People with sales and customer service and restaurant/hospitality experience tend to have excellent communication skills and the fun energetic personalities needed for our entry-level sales and marketing positions. If you’ve had six months of retail, sales, and customer service experience or both please apply.
How Will Being a Management Trainee at our firm will Benefit You:
- Leadership development – we train in Covey Time Management and myriad leadership systems
- Full-time or part-time positions
- National and international travel opportunities
- Personalized coaching and mentoring from the company president and leaders in our business
- The opportunity to give back to our community through our various initiatives
- Professional and fun working and learning environment
Our top tier management team is outsourced by several Fortune 100 & 500 clients in the areas of telecommunications, green energy, and technology industries. We are able to provide a professionally trained sales team to reach their target market of customers face to face. We believe in a relationship-based approach.
We are looking for talented and personable people to meet the high demands of our clients.
Entry Level Management Trainee is Responsible for:
- Meeting with new customers
- After training is complete – understanding product knowledge
- Meeting the needs of our clients with integrity
- Creating a positive experience for our customers
We are looking for individuals with the following characteristics:
- A powerful work ethic
- An optimistic attitude
- A Strong student mentality
- A genuine customer service attitude – a want to help people
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
We will be training candidates for full-time management positions in sales and marketing, human resources, team lead, and the executive office.
NOW HIRING CUSTOMER SERVICE & SALES EXPERTS