Sales & Marketing - Entry Level Team Lead - TEAM PLAYERS!
We are looking for an upbeat and motivated Entry Level Team Lead who will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our customers.
You will be responsible for developing relationships within your assigned territory, connecting with key decision-makers. You will be the liaison between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs. This position involves one on one sales based interaction with customers.
We are expanding our team and looking for an Entry Level professional to help us grow.
- All positions at our company are killer resume builders! Whether you’re here to move into a management position — or you’re looking to gain some valuable experience — our hands-on business training is the perfect foundation for a successful career. Whether you enjoy a long career here or you use the experience here as a springboard, you’ll have the foundation you need to advance to the top of your industry.
- Regardless of previous experience, ample training will be provided including corporate classroom training, hands-on field training, seminars and conferences, public speaking lessons, management training, and product marketing training.
- We offer a competitive pay structure, weekly and monthly bonuses, and exciting travel opportunities.
- If you thrive on competition and have experience as a member of a high-performing team, the Team Lead position might be a great fit
- Advancement and compensation are based on hourly, commissions, and bonuses.
Entry Level Team Lead Responsibilities:
- Execute day to day sales and marketing, and campaign management
- Excel in our management training program working from Entry Level to Senior Management
- Manage the implementation and delivery of a key client’s activity, maximizing performance, return on investment, and identifying an opportunity to expand
- Own all problem solving, troubleshooting, client campaign requests, media planning, and key implementations
- Build client relationships through service excellence and balance their campaign needs with your proactive approach
- Get your hands dirty with team building, growth, and expansion efforts
Whether you’re just starting out or seeking to advance your career, you’ll find abundant opportunities and great people. We’re always looking for smart and talented people who aren't afraid of hard work and make a difference. If you’re positive, tenacious, and interested in a career providing accelerated advancement into client management, you would fit in well.
We are looking for entry level individuals with experience in sales marketing management entry level sales associate entry level management training entry level retail sales entry level account manager entry level account executive entry level sales experience entry-level recent college grad sports marketing team environment culture opportunity for an advancement customer service sales entry level account representative