IMMEDIATE HIRE / CUSTOMER SERVICE
We are looking for talented and personable people to meet the high demands of our clients.
Entry Level Customer Service Associates are Responsible for:
- Preparing and presenting sales presentations to potential new clients
- Coordinating and hosting local events and promotions
- After training is complete – understanding product/service knowledge
- Meeting the needs of our clients with integrity
- Creating a positive experience for our customers
What We Offer You:
- Leadership development
- Full time with stable schedule - no nights
- National and international travel opportunities
- Personalized coaching and mentoring
- The opportunity to give back to our community through our various initiatives
- Professional and fun working and learning environment
We are looking for individuals with the following characteristics:
- A powerful work ethic
- A positive attitude
- A Strong student mentality
- A genuine passion for customer service – a want to help people
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
This is an Entry Level position for which we will be training candidates for full time management positions in sales and marketing, team lead, and the executive office. No experience is necessary.
All college graduates are encouraged to apply; however, the following majors, degrees and experiences are the best matches: marketing, business administration, management, entrepreneurship, communications, advertising, public relations, political science, psychology, military, sports management, and any collegiate athletic experience.
Candidates with backgrounds or interest in hospitality, FOH and BOH restaurant, server, bartender, host,hostess, food runner, chef, line cook, customer service, sales associate, customer service representative, retail representative, retail cashier, assistant customer service manager, assistant retail manager.
We are hiring immediately, apply today and qualified candidates will be contacted within 1-2 days to schedule an interview.