Customer Account Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Principal Function: The Customer Account Manager is part of the Customer Account Management Group and is responsible for managing activities with key E Commerce and Healthcare customers to achieve the goals and objectives identified by the customer and Now Courier.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Manages customer service-related activities with internal groups to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction for assigned group of customers.
- Responsible for daily and weekly reporting with customers, scan reports for key clients and making sure those are reported daily and weekly to clients.
- Responsible for on-boarding of new business and working with internal teams to make sure of coverage, special request of clients gets communicated to group
- Investigates customer concerns involving service, employee, or courier issues and provides report of findings and leads the implementation of corrective action,
- Develops and publishes internal and external customer communication and reports to ensure customer success and retention for assigned customers.
- Works with Driver Training and Performance Group to identify ensure independent contractors are performing duties in accordance with customer expectations for assigned group of customers.
- Develops and prepares weekly customer status reports for assigned customers.
- Assists with the training necessary for independent contractors in customer requirements & expectations.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This job has no employee supervisory responsibilities.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty according to the requirements of NOW Courier. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities.
Education and/or Experience: Bachelor's degree (B.A./B.S.) from a four-year college or university in business, management, or administration; and seven years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education. Previous management experience in an account management is required. Previous experience working in the healthcare field and/or transportation or courier industry is desired.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must exhibit professionalism and be effective working with customers, vendors, and employees
- Skillfully convey information on a wide range of topics to a diverse target audience.
- Influencing and consultative skills are critical
- Proficient with commonly used office software, including but not limited to: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, as well as telephone and internet communications.
- Manage accounts by allocating appropriate time to meet customer expectations and develop new service offering opportunities
- Translate the benefits of solutions and services to customers involved in the decision-making process based on understanding of their individual needs and/or business problems to solve.
- Ability to speak competently about all logistic services found in the various medical segment environments
- Demonstrate excellent presentation skills and written communication skills.
- Takes a well-ordered, logical approach to identifying issues, analyzing problems, organizing work, and planning action
- Own overall customer relationship (foster relationships)
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently will stand; walk; and lift and/or move up to 25 pounds without an assistive device (greater weights may be required with the use of an assistive device). The employee occasionally will climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less), distance vision (clear vision at 20 feet or more), color vision (ability to identify and distinguish colors), peripheral vision (ability to observe an area that can be seen up and down or to the left and right while eyes are fixed on a given point), depth perception (three-dimensional vision, ability to judge distances and spatial relationships), and the ability to adjust focus (ability to adjust the eye to bring an object into sharp focus).
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities
This job operates primarily in a professional office environment with minimal safety/health hazard potential. However, job duties may require one to operate in a warehouse environment with moderate safety/health hazard potential. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
AddressFort Wayne, IN
BusinessView all jobs at NOW Courier