NOW CFO Nashville, TN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Tax Manager! You will be responsible for the effective management and profitable operation of the Firm, If you want a rewarding, vibrant career in one of the state’s largest independent accounting and consulting firms, we want to talk with you.
- Manage a client base consisting of corporations, partnerships, trusts, estates, and individuals.
- Serve as a technical resource to the firm and its clients.
- Manage multiple engagements by properly delegating to staff and coordinating with partners on all phases of the engagement.
- Proactive effort to develop new business with both current and prospective clients.
- Provide leadership, supervision, training, and performance feedback to staff.
- Review tax work papers and determine that the engagement has been performed in accordance with professional standards and the terms of the arrangement letter.
- Commitment to outstanding client service
- 5-7 years of public accounting tax experience
- An active CPA license is required
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting is required
- Master’s or Graduate level degree in Taxation is preferred
- Thorough knowledge of the tax reporting process
- Strong skills in research and writing are essential
- Strong skills in general accounting
- Dress for your day
- Paid maternity/paternity/adoption leave
- Mentor programs
- Young professionals program
- Generous PTO
NOW CFOWhy Work Here?
Lot's of room for growth within this organization, wonderful opportunity for a driven individual
We are a company that develops operations tools for education leaders but the center of our focus is on the students who are the ultimate beneficiaries of our work. We believe empowering educators with time and cost-saving technology will transform schools by enabling teachers and staff to focus more of their attention and resources on preparing students for a successful future. Founded and led by an accomplished education administrator, Our company is highly conscious of the myriad of considerations our clients make when selecting partners. As educators first and foremost, we are firmly committed to delivering maximum value through our products and customer success team.