We are seeking a Director Of Accounting! You will be responsible for the effective management and profitable operation of your assigned branch office.
- Coordinate the approval process for all loans and lines of credit
- Oversee the flow of cash and financial investments
- Analyze information to assess current and future financial statuses
- Review costs for optimal budget planning
- Evaluate reporting systems and collection procedures
- Previous experience in financial branch management, financial services, or other related fields
- Knowledge of common banking practices
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to work under pressure
Why Work Here?NOW CFO has built a reputation as talented management consultants and financial analysts with an entrepreneurial spirit and focus. We bring these qualities to our clients to create continued success and growth. Our advisers partner with our clients to create this success, and our team creates bonds with our clients that are widely valued throughout the business world.
Great Benefits, Lots of Room to Grow your Career!