NOVUM PHARMACEUTICAL RESEARCH SERVICES OF PENNSYLVANIA, INC. Las Vegas, NV
- Posted: over a month ago
Performs HR-related duties at the professional and administrative level in the areas of personnel policies and procedures, first level employment processes and employee relations issues; reporting and first level investigation; benefits administration; training development and presentation. Responsible for adhering to and assisting in enforcement of Novum Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s). May exercise independent judgment in routine functions.
- Recruits, screens, interviews, conducts reference and background verifications, responds to candidates, and may extend job offers.
- Assists in selection process to fill exempt, non-exempt, hourly and temporary positions.
- Develops and maintains effective recruiting resources on an ongoing basis.
- Partners with all staff to effectively communicate HR policies, procedures, and compliance issues.
- Maintains good working relationships with all management and staff as well as outside HR service providers / vendors.
- May represent management / company’s position in investigations, external hearings (inc. EEOC and unemployment), depositions, etc.
- Develops / facilitates workforce training programs, including new hire orientation and ongoing training. Provides training as needed.
- Prepares and processes appropriate employee transaction paperwork and forms including payroll, employee changes, OAD’s, etc.
- Objectively counsels staff to resolve work-related incidents when needed.
- Responds to employee relations issues (i.e.: employee complaints, violations, etc.).
- Designs, maintains, runs and files weekly to monthly management / HR department reports either from system(s) or manually.
- Provides exit interview documents and conducts exit interviews. Notifies management if common factors of termination occur and may recommend corrective actions as needed.
- Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations regarding HR / employment matters. (Posters, OSHA logs, etc.)
- Performs benefits administration including reporting, initial enrollment, change reporting, invoice reconciliation/ payment and communication to all staff. (Medical, welfare, retirement, supplemental, Workers Compensation, etc.)
- Administers documentation / form management for performance evaluations and revises as necessary in conjunction with other Novum locations.
- Provides ongoing input, HR Intranet and policies/procedures as necessary. Prepares other internal communications as required.
- Creates and audits employee personnel / medical, and other Human Resources files.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university; a minimum of two years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral and diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations. Exercises good judgment in making disciplinary and termination decisions.
- Knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, payroll systems, internet, human resource systems and database software.
NOVUM PHARMACEUTICAL RESEARCH SERVICES OF PENNSYLVANIA, INC.
AddressLas Vegas, NV
BusinessView all jobs at NOVUM PHARMACEUTICAL RESEARCH SERVICES OF PENNSYLVANIA, INC.