We are seeking an LVN Pediatric Shift Care Huntington Park **M-F 8:00am - 4:00pm** to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients.
- Patient requires monitoring due to Epilepsy
- Patient is Autistic which presents behavioral challenges
- Patient is Male 13yr old boy.
- Part Time is Also is accepted for this case
- Female Nurse only
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
NOVA SKILLED HOME HEALTH INC.
Why Work Here?We are a stable company with many available cases throughout the Inland empire, High Desert, Antelope valley and LA area continuously growing overall along with our team.
We offer a great Staff in office ready to make you life easier on the field. We are a stable company that ALWAYS has ongoing Cases.
Huntington Park, CA