Law Firm Operations Site Specialist
NOVA Office Strategies, Inc. Raleigh, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
NOVA Office Strategies is an Office Services and Litigation Support Company headquartered in Charlotte, NC, with offices throughout North Carolina and South Carolina. NOVA provides facility management (logistical support staff) for law firms and corporate offices. Our goal is to provide the highest level of customer service to our clients by hiring and developing well-trained, enthusiastic, customer oriented individuals. Candidates must have strong administrative and customer service skills. Professionals that are willing to go the extra mile to aid in the success of our clients. We look at the services we provide as clerical, administrative, not limited to hospitality and housekeeping. We offer professional training, skill enhancement and opportunities to advance toward supervisor, assistant manager and Site Leader positions.
Customer Service Representative to provide unparalleled customer service in a fast paced, high demand, professional office setting. Standard hours are M-F, 9:00am-6:00pm. Duties include but are not limited to:
All candidates must pass a drug screening and background check.
- Document duplication and scanning
- Mail pick-up/distribution
- Manage incoming and outgoing shipping packages
- Office supplies/inventory
- Conference room and kitchen maintenance
- Reception/switchboard relief
- Light IT/AV support
- Notary services
- Manage all courier runs
- Manage third party vendor service
- Use of MS Word, Excel, Outlook
- Any and all additional services that fall within the scope of Facility Management as contracted.
- Candidate Requirements
- All candidates must have the following to be considered for this position:
- High School Diploma or equivalency
- Valid driver license and reliable transportation
- Proof of auto insurance
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of local geography
- Previous experience working in an office environment
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Customer service experience
- Drug free (drug testing required)
- Ability to work nights and weekends when required
- Impeccable communication skills
- Situational awareness
- Only respondents who submit an updated resume with current references will be considered.
- $12.00-$14.00 an hour based on experience
- Mileage reimbursement
- Medical & Dental Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & Holidays
Salary: $12.00 to $14.00 /hour
NOVA Office Strategies, Inc.Why Work Here?
Great work environment with great pay and benefits
NOVA Office Strategies, founded in 1999, is a document service and facilities management company. NOVA partners with law firms and corporations to provide on-site and off-site management of paper and electronic documents including electronic data discovery, OCR, coding services, black & white copying, color print on demand, binding, mail, conference room, break room and courier services. NOVA specializes in solving our clients every day document challenges through our extensive network of people, equipment and resources.
BusinessView all jobs at NOVA Office Strategies, Inc.