Pediatric Medical Assistant NEEDED ASAP
Super busy, well established Pediatric Oncology Practice is seeking a full-time Medical Assistant to provide professional clinical care to office patients under the supervision of physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners.
General Clinical Duties:
• Prepare patient for treatment and exams
• Collect lab samples via venipuncture and general patient labs
• Administers injections and medications; dresses wounds and incisions, interprets Physician's instructions to patients, assists with minor surgery and performs relates tasks as directed.
• Prepares equipment and aids physician during treatment, examination and testing of patients.
• Instructs patient and/or family regarding medication, treatment instructions or health care information as needed.