Tier 2+ / Tier 3 Systems Administrator
NOVA Computer Solutions Lake Ridge, VA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $57,500 to $70,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical, vision,
Network Systems Administrator/ Field Engineer
Required Skills & Experience:
· Education: Bachelors in technical discipline, preferred
· Certifications: A+, N+, Security+/ other, preferred
· Years of experience: 5+ preferred
· Desired/ Required Skills:
Helpdesk, server, and network administration skills.
Provide technical support to clients over the phone or onsite.
Ticketing systems: Working knowledge of ticketing systems like ConnectWise and Automate; SonicWALL and StorageCraft with good documentation skills.
Pulling Cat 5-6 cables to install network and sound systems, able to work with hands.
· CCTV Experience.
· Mounting TV’s, monitors, keyboard and CPU mounts on the wall, anchor, cutting drywall, using a drill and ladder.
Familiar with internet security and data security principles (firewalls, virus software).
Configure and maintain the network to ensure reliable connectivity and data integrity via the use of best practices.
Install and support network components including servers, routers, switches, firewalls, backup systems, Network area storage, end-user workstations, printers, peripheral devices, and other associated hardware and software.
Monitor and test network performance and troubleshoot any performance issues.
Monitor, test, and document network hardware configurations, security settings, processes, policy compliance, backup procedures, and other activities.
OS: Microsoft and Apple/ Macintosh:
Server 2012, 2016 or 2019 admin experience:
Back Ups: Maintain, test, and update the data backup systems, archiving, and disaster recovery plan.
Maintain an accurate IT asset inventory
· *Other: Strong communication and client rapport building skills. Able to be adhere to company policies and procedures.
Desired Skills & Experience:
· Experience working at an MSP.
· Own transport with good driving record and auto insurance- company vehicle provided/ use of a personal vehicle with mileage reimbursement (local travel to client sites).
· Strong technical aptitude.
· Able to pass a background check.
· Able to lift 50lbs.
-Business Casual & Casual Dress
NOVA Computer SolutionsWhy Work Here?
Small growing company with room to grow and experience doing all things IT.
We are a leading technical consulting company in Northern Virginia that provides I.T. solutions to businesses specializing in dental and health care offices. We are looking for Network Support Reps who are able to work independently and in team environments to provide IT solutions for customers' business critical networks. You must be a highly motivated individual with a strong will to succeed, quick ability to learn and great communication skills. .
12608B Lake Ridge DrLake Ridge, VA
TechnologyView all jobs at NOVA Computer Solutions