About NOV and Rig Technologies
National Oilwell Varco (NOV) is a leading provider of technology, equipment, and services to the global oil and gas industry that supports customers' full-field drilling, completion, and production needs. Since 1862, NOV has pioneered innovations that improve the cost-effectiveness, efficiency, safety, and environmental impact of oil and gas operations.
NOV Rig Technologies makes and supports the world's most advanced drilling solutions. With a long history of manufacturing advanced drilling equipment packages-think top drives, iron roughnecks, drawworks, BOPs, and risers-as well as complete land rigs, we're constantly working to solve our customers' operational challenges. We're designing new technology and robotics that deliver increased automation; expanding our training offerings to help our partners close the industry's generational gap; and developing smarter, more advanced drilling solutions for all types of land and offshore environments.
We're continually pushing our own standards higher to deliver the safest, most efficient, and most reliable drilling solutions in the world. Join us as we continue to power the industry that powers the world.
The NOV Spares Group is currently recruiting for a Customer Service Representative to join our team in Oklahoma City, OK. The main responsibilities of this role include:
- Carry out responsibilities in accordance with established organizational policies and procedures, regulatory requirements, and applicable laws.
- Create prospects, route to appropriate Product Specialist, and provide quotation status.
Prepare standard quotations for appropriate sales person.
- Conduct compliance checks for both quotations and orders to ensure compliance.
- Review Rig Systems orders to confirm all Minimum Booking Requirements are met.
- Provide Sales Order Acknowledgement to sales.
- Provide Sales Order information (delivery, documentation, shipping, etc.) to sales.
- Assist with developing & implementing continuous improvement processes and procedures establishing best practices.
- Build & maintain positive, professional business relationships with internal & external customers.
- Provide management with regular updates related to specific accounts and area of support.
- Perform other work-related tasks as assigned.
- Comply with all NOV Company and HSE policies and procedures.
- Communicate with customers concerning quotes, orders, returns, shipments, and products
- Quote customers on price and delivery in a timely manner.
- Maintain detailed files for documentation.
- Make changes to orders if required.
- Maintain and/or expedite backorders.
- Work with credit department to resolve disputed credit items.
- Work with the accounts receivable department to resolve open invoices.
- Process customer returns according to established department procedures.
- Access and pull drawings on equipment from the central engineering database to determine required spare parts needed and provide information on equipment to the customer
Must possess a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Microsoft Office experience (Excel) and Adobe Print Manager is required.