Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Northridge Learning Center is seeking a full-time upbeat and energetic customer service representative. The customer service representative will be responsible for assisting customers both in-person and on the phone. The position will include data entry, inbound calls, answering emails, light technical support, and occasionally working at other branch offices.
Responsibilities will include:
- Register students into a database
- Issue, score, and finalize student coursework
- Maintain database records
- Assist with school contract data maintenance
- Take payment and processing orders
- Take and direct inbound calls
- Use problem-solving to field, prioritize, and direct incoming emails
- Reconcile the register at close
- Other duties as assigned
- Outstanding, oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with heavy attention to detail
- Problem assessment and solving
- Work independently as well as in a collaborative environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, roll-up-your-sleeves environment
- A can-do "make it happen" attitude - you are comfortable going to your supervisor with a solution to a problem you are facing to verify that is the route to go.
- Out of the box problem-solving skills; creativity, flexibility, and innovative thinking
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Google Workspace
- Outstanding phone and email etiquette
- Strong technology skills
- Valid driver's license
NORTHRIDGE LEARNING CENTER LAYTONWhy Work Here?
Join a growing company helping high school students throughout Utah and beyond.
Northridge Learning Center/Dorius Academy is a small, family-owned company specializing in helping high school students meet their academic goals. In 1993, Northridge Learning Center opened as a one-to-one tutoring service for all ages. Our first student was a 53-year-old father of five who had never learned to read. Over the years, we expanded the tutoring services to include summer tutoring programs for elementary aged children, tutoring and homework help for high school students, and testing/tutoring for several agency clients. Northridge became accredited in the early 2000's and began working with area high schools to offer recovery and original high school credit. We've continued to expand in size to serve more clients, residential treatment centers, and to offer high school and adult education diplomas. We are looking for new employees to help us grow beyond Utah to serve more student populations.
BusinessView all jobs at NORTHRIDGE LEARNING CENTER LAYTON