Director of Information Technology
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Director of Information Technology (DIT) provides technological vision, leadership and direction in support of NEVHC business and clinical practice goals. The DIT is responsible for directing and managing the Information Technology (IT) Data Center and daily operations to ensure the implementation and performance of application systems and computer operations are effective. The DIT will manage and supervise the use of security measures to protect data, and the conduct of personnel in relation to the protection of data as required by regulation. The DIT is a key management position who works in collaboration with the CIO to accomplish strategic goals and objectives and will manage the Information Technology department in the absence of the CIO.
REPORTS TO: Chief Information Officer
1. Bachelor’s degree and/or certifications in related field required.
2. Four or more years of Data Center/IT Director experience
3. VMWare VSphere Data Center Certification or appropriate work experience
4. Two or more years of work experience in phone system architecture using VOIP protocols.
5. Microsoft Data Center Appropriate Certification
6. Solution Architect, Systems Engineer, Security Engineer
7. Thorough working knowledge of business English, spelling, punctuation, and contemporary general office practices and procedures.
8. Math skills sufficient to prepare routine spreadsheets, calculate/balance invoices/expense reports, and similar.
9. Advance leadership skills.
10. Demonstrated supervisory skills sufficient to supervise from 2-3 employees.
11. Computer skills in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, etc.), electronic health record systems, and database systems.
12. Typing/data entry skills sufficient to meet production requirements.
13. Effective verbal and written communication skills to communicate clearly and effectively with patients and others.
14. Very effective oral and written communications skills including public speaking experience.
15. Effective work organization skills.
16. Ability to work effectively as a team player.
17. Ability to be flexible and work in a changing environment.
18. Sensitivity to the different cultures represented among members and staff.
19. Demonstrated ability to listen and communicate with others in a professional and caring manner including sensitivity with individuals from diverse cultures and lifestyles.
20. Demonstrated ability to set priorities for tasks to work effectively in spite of interruptions and under minimal supervision. Self-starter, reliable and dependable.
21. Demonstrated proficiency with the electronic health record database within three months of attending training session(s).
22. Fluency in English (speaks, read and write).
23. Ability to solve problems and make routine recommendations.
24. Ability to maintain absolute confidentiality about health care and other patient/client information.
25. Current California driver’s license, appropriate insurance coverage and a driving record acceptable to the NEVHC’s insurance carrier (if required to drive on the job).
Northeast Valley Health Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Northeast Valley Health Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
NORTHEAST VALLEY HEALTH CORPORATION
AddressSan Fernando, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at NORTHEAST VALLEY HEALTH CORPORATION