Our physical therapy clinic, which focuses on individualized patient care in a fast paced outpatient orthopedic clinic, is in need of a Licensed Physical Therapist (DPT) or Licensed Occupational Therapist (OT). We’re looking for a compassionate, forward-thinking Therapist who excels at assessing patients’ strengths and weaknesses and devising creative but effective treatment plans. We operate in a high-energy, positive-thinking environment and we offer our patients a safe space to grow and achieve their goals. If you love motivating people, getting them back to doing what they love and helping to ease their pain, we’re interested in speaking with you.
We specialize in Orthopedics, Aquatic Therapy, Sports Rehab, Women's Health, Neurological Care and Wellness/Prevention.
Therapist Responsibilities and Duties:
- Identify and meet patients’ goals and needs
- Devise detailed treatment and care plans for each individual patient
- Communicate and coordinate with patients’ physicians to ensure a consistent level of care
- Exercise independent judgment based on experience and research to implement effective treatment combinations
- Evaluate and report on patients’ progress
- Assist administrative staff with billing and reporting inquiries
- Contribute to a positive atmosphere through teamwork with all departments
- Comply with federal and state physical therapy regulations
- Complete at least 10 hours of continuing education every two years
- Professional behavior
- Ability to manage patients with different types of personalities
- Current knowledge of treatment practices
- Excellent work ethic and dedication to patient success
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Valid state Physical Therapist license
- CPR and first aid certification required
We offer a competitive salary package which can be seen as follows:
~Sign On Bonus
~Paid Time Off
~Comprehensive medical and dental
~Long term disability
Your salary package will be determined based on interview, experience and education. We have opportunities for both new and experienced physical therapists.
If you are interested in joining our team here at NCEPT Physical Therapy, please fill out the job application and email both the job application and resume for immediate consideration. Please address communications to Kristi at HR and add RE: PT Position in your Letter of Introduction.