Line Service Technician
- $18 to $20 Hourly
An Exciting Job at a growing Fixed Base Operation (FBO) at the Beverly Regional Airport
Primary Purpose of the Position
The Line Service Technician (LST) attends to all service needs as they relate to based and transient aircraft, catering to the needs of the aircraft owners, guests, and crews. While a LST’s main job duties are focused upon the technical services provided to the aircraft (fueling, towing, parking, basic cleaning, etc.), exceptional customer service skills are absolutely vital for the successful completion of this role. The LST ensures that every arriving /departing aircraft receives all ground support services in a timely fashion with high energy and a smile.
- Must understand and exemplify what it means to be a team member at North Atlantic Air.
- Promotes and always maintains a positive image of North Atlantic Air, to all internal and external customers.
- Ensures a safe operation: protecting customers, team members, and equipment from harm.
- Assists passengers and flight crews.
- Responsible for the movement, placement, storage, de-icing, and fueling of an aircraft.
- Operate a wide variety of aircraft ground support equipment.
- Exemplifies situational awareness regarding aircraft, debris on the ramp or impending inclement weather procedures.
- Perform work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to make fast decisions by using judgment consistent with company policies, standard operating procedures, and safety regulations.
- Performs other duties deemed necessary and assigned by shift-lead or Line Manager.
- Understands that this position may expose the team member to hazardous noise levels, chemicals, fumes, machinery, and inclement weather.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Mathematical skills
- Valid Driver’s License
- Physically able to stand or walk for long periods of time
- Previous customer service experience preferred.
- Basic knowledge of various aircraft types and servicing a plus.
Reports to: Line Service Supervisor
Supervisory Responsibility: This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Work Environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is exposed to wet and/or humid conditions including extreme heat and cold; high, precarious places; outside weather conditions and vibration; chemicals including aviation fuels, oils, and lavatory fluid. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
Travel: This position requires no travel.
Physical Requirements: Must be able to perform frequent walking, sitting, stooping, stretching, bending, reaching, and grasping actions. May be required to work nights and weekends. Regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
EEO Statement: The Company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Pay: Starting $18.50 to $20.00/hr
WEEKENDS OR WEEKEND AVAILABLITY REQUIRED
NORTH ATLANTIC AIR INCDanvers, MA
Energy and Environment
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.