NORDES US. is looking to hire an experienced Maintenance Technician to help us keep growing. If you're hard-working and dedicated, this is an ideal place to get ahead. Apply today!
Responsibilities for Maintenance Technician
- Conduct maintenance of HVAC systems in retail spaces.
- Survey premises and repair mechanical systems.
- Support the setup of ventilation, refrigeration and other systems and conduct repairs when necessary to ensure they are consistent with health and safety regulations.
- Maintain heating and plumbing systems to ensure functionality
- Inspect control systems such as thermostats and BAS and quickly schedule repairs when third parties when needed.
- Respond quickly in the event of an emergency, notify appropriate personnel and follow safety protocol.
Qualifications for Maintenance Technician
- Basic understanding of electrical, hydraulic and other systems
- Demonstrated experience as a maintenance technician
- Physically capable of lifting 50 pounds
- Strong understanding of general maintenance processes and methods
- Experienced in operating a variety of equipment, including blowers, compressors, water towers, and small hand tools
- Working knowledge of tools, common appliances, and devices
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- EPA technician certification required
- Excellent manual dexterity and problem-solving skills