Customer Service / Inside Sales Representative - Immediate Hire
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking an Inside Sales Representative who can meet or exceed our basic requirements and perform the essential duties and responsibilities listed below. Representative will be responsible for providing customer quotes, answering customer calls, processing orders and designing shower enclosures accurately while ensuring continued high customer satisfaction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides excellent customer service including sales, technical support, researching and assisting with resolving account issues
- Accurately process phoned, faxed, and e-mailed quotes and orders in accordance with cut off times and other time constraints that may exist
- Data entry of fax, email, and phone orders for production
- Entering customer specifications into our software to design shower enclosures
- Answer telephone promptly and transfer callers to appropriate recipients
- Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner through written and verbal communication
- Assist all co-workers when needed
- Coordinate between sales and production to meet customer deadlines
- Communicate and keep customers informed regarding quotes, pricing, order status, pro-active sales, delivery status, technical information, production capabilities, and general information
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution
- Assists other departments with customer inquiries and concerns to ensure sales orders are processed to meet customer needs
- Maintain broad knowledge of clients, products, and services of the organization
- Shares interactions with customers that might require outside sales attention such as complaints or additional sales opportunities
- Regular and predictable attendance, ability to safely perform tasks, and adherence to all safety policies and procedures are essential functions of your job
- Must be highly motivated and able to work independently
- Excellent customer service and relationship building skills
- Good English, written & verbal communication skills
- Proficient 10-key typing skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, AutoCAD experience preferred (and/or aptitude to learn technical software)
- Proficient with measurements, mathematics, fractions and strong mechanical aptitude
- Must be able to read a tape measure, ruler, gauge, etc.
- Strong attention to technical detail and organizational skills are essential for success
- Required: 2 years inside sales/customer service experience. Shower door and/or glass experience a plus
- Organized, self-starter with the ability to prioritize workload in a fast-paced office environment
- Must be 18 years or older
- Competitive Pay: Depending on experience level
- Job Type: Full-time
- Profit Sharing Plan – Company pays 20% of profits to employees
- 10 Paid Holiday’s
- PTO – up to 120 hours
- Health Insurance – Company pays 85% of employee
- Dental Insurance – Company pays 85% of employee
- Vision Insurance – Company pays 85% of employee
- Life Insurance – Company pays 100% of employee
- Disability Insurance Short & Long term – Company pays 100% of employee
NOLA Showers, LLCWhy Work Here?
Great employee benefits and a culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion!
NOLA Showers is a wholesale glass manufacturer expanding our workforce due to high demand. We are part of Standard Glass, a family owned company in operation since 1915. NOLA Showers fabricates glass shower enclosures and tempered heavy glass products.
4434 Earhart BlvdHammond, LA
BusinessView all jobs at NOLA Showers, LLC