If you are a Property Manager in the Corpus Christi metroplex, Come Join Arbors on Saratoga Today!
PERKS FOR JOINING NOI PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
- Competitive Salary
- Competitive Benefits
- Competitive Monthly Bonuses
- Growth within the company
- Employee Lease Discount
- Company-paid holidays
- Encourage you to grow personally and professionally
- Ongoing Training & Development
- A work environment that nurtures fresh ideas
- Smart, talented, service-minded co-workers
- Opportunities to shape an important aspect of peoples lives their home
- Cutting-edge mentoring and training programs
CHARACTERISTICS NOI PROPERTY MANAGEMENT IS LOOKING FOR
- A Leader. You build effective teams and provide direction to help those teams achieve goals and operate cooperatively and cohesively.
- A Strong Communicator. Your writing and speaking skills are clear and effective, helping you connect well with others.
- A Talent Owner. You will use a variety of approaches to help others develop their capabilities at your property.
- A Savvy Operator. You understand the business and use good judgment to guide it.
- Flexible and Adaptable. You understand that the world does not exist through black and white lenses and embrace the opportunity to live in the gray.
- Confident and Decisive. You take initiative, trust your gut, and are not afraid to make decisions or deliver a difficult message.
- Solution-Oriented. You follow through on commitments, letting your teams and residents know that they matter
WHAT YOUR DAY MIGHT LOOK LIKE
- Oversee your communities operations, marketing, and advertising, and resident functions.
- Provide direction and coordinate daily workflow for office and maintenance employees.
- Coordinate monthly market surveys with the competition, recommend rate adjustments and maintain familiarity with local competition and new units coming online accordingly.
- Monitors your properties Accounts Payable (AP) process and reviews all payables relating to the property.
- Monitors the filing of evictions and collections accordingly and monitors all delinquency notices, lease violations, and outstanding billing notices.
- Monitors the process of rental payments, bank deposits, move-ins in a timely manner.
- Monitors Reviews leasing activity along with occupancy and make recommendations for specials, promotions, and/or advertising that may be needed to generate leasing activity and increase occupancy.
- Monitors and reviews scheduled billing monthly for accuracy, new leases, concessions, and upcoming move-outs and security deposit depositions, notices, and refunds.
- Process month-end procedures accurately and effectively.
- Coordinate with the Lead Maintenance to order supplies, review pending Service Requests and Make Readies and provide direction to maintenance staff as required, so the work is completed.
- Take bids, hire and inspect behind contractors in conjunction with the Lead Maintenance.
- Maintain good relations with office staff, residents and resolve disputes in a timely manner.
- Conduct weekly staff meetings and send meeting notes to the Regional Manager in a timely manner.
- Update resident contact information maintains resident record
NOI Property Management value our employees time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation, employee housing discounts and a competitive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and potential growth opportunities within NOI Property Management. We also work to sustain the best possible environment for all our employees.