No Limit Agency’s Core Values:
Culture of Respect
Give a Shit
Anything is Possible
White Glove Service
If the above pumps you up, then you could very well be the next great addition to our growing team.
No Limit Agency is a 35-person shop based on the 19th floor of the Prudential Building. The beauty of our agency is that we are relatively unknown to the Chicago communications community. What that means for you is opportunity – opportunity to make your mark, have a voice, climb the ranks and be in an environment built on anything is possible.
We work with major brands and emerging brands from Dairy Queen to Toppers Pizza. And by work with – we have a meaningful seat at their table, advising them on growth and ideas.
Cover letter is preferred.
The Senior Graphic Designer will be responsible for bringing our clients’ brand stories to life visually across multiple mediums. The Senior Graphic Desinger will work with a cross-functional team that includes account managers, writers, project managers and developers to deliver the vision of NLA and our clients through design, content and digital experiences that include social campaigns/contests, web properties, applications and print collateral. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about design, copywriting, social media and digital marketing– and how these can be used together to tell a brand’s story.
The Senior Graphic Desinger will work as part of our Digital team, reporting to the VP of Digital, responsible for (but not limited to):
- Creation of visual designs, typography, visual concepts, logos and icons.
- Brainstorming creative concepts with the project team and helping to develop original campaigns.
- Helping to integrate ideas across multiple mediums including print, digital and social.
- Selling. You will be selling your work. Not just to clients, but to your peers and colleagues before it even gets to the client. And not just because the design is “cool,” because it’s grounded in an idea that was born of a solid strategy and thoughtful insight.
- Successfully managing shifting priorities, extremely tight deadlines, and last minute requests
- Bachelor’s degree in design or a portfolio school education focused on design/art direction.
- Social Media experience and or development experience is a plus.
- You are a rational, innovative problem solver.
- Self-starter who can take guidance and run (and at times, run fast) with it to make it great. More responsibility = more kudos, credit and fame. We won’t let any lack of experience (perceived or actual) hold you back, and we won’t let you crash and burn either.
- 3 years of design experience. Agency experience preferred.
- Must have an engaging portfolio with a heavy emphasis on digital design.
- The ability to work well with others. We win as a team, but give our players credit for the wins along the way.
- Conceptual creative thinker with the ability to strategically apply ideas across all channels.
- Ability to take constructive criticism with ease and grace, and be able to learn and grow from your mistakes.
- Have a naturally curious mind and a passion for applying pixel perfect design to creative concepts.