Unibiz R2 System Administrator (On-Site)
- Posted: over a month ago
- $65,000 to $85,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
If you’re a self-starter with a passion for Live Events, read on for a unique opportunity. Over the past four decades NMR Events has become a collective of the best event technologists and engineers around. We specialize in tech for trade shows, conventions, meetings and virtual events. Anything audio, video and digital is our forte. We work closely with exhibit houses, production companies, agencies and end users to amplify their messages to event attendees through technology. A few of our many high-profile clients include Samsung, Disney and AT&T.
The primary responsibilities of the Unibiz R2 System Administrator is to ensure the efficient operation and maintenance of NMRs sales data, financial, and intellectual property stored in R2 R3. This position is also responsible for troubleshooting problems as well as facilitating a path to expand education/training as it relates to the system.
- Monitoring and updating the data into and out of the system as well as ensuring a standardized methodology is maintained for data presentation.
- Work with the IT, Sales, and Logistics departments the use and functionality of the system. The R2-DBA should be well versed in each of these disciplines so that the system integrity is maintained, and the various departments can effectively use the system to meet the company’s business needs.
- Ensures the security of NMR’s digital property by facilitating software to combat potential security breaches, creating account data for authorized individuals to access the databases, and organizing databases so individuals can find important documents in an efficient manner.
- Minimize database downtime and manage parameters to provide fast query responses, system hot fixes and routine updates
- Maintain accurate pricing and inventory data in the system, including, vendor pricing, equipment stats, warranty info, etc.
- Proven working experience as a Database Administrator
- A fundamental understanding of the Audio Visual Industry
- Hands-on experience with database standards and end user applications
- Competence in common software such as Excel and Word, and reporting software
- Health, vision, prescription, & dental insurance starting after 30 days
- Company matching 401k retirement saving plan
- Sick leave
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Paid holidays after 90 days
28 Abeel Road Monroe TownshipMonroe Township, NJ
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?