Channel Engagement Marketing Manager
NMI Salt Lake City, UT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Channel Engagement Marketing Manager implements marketing programs and campaigns to existing NMI partners to assist in the overall growth and adoption of the entire suite of NMI products. Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, you will be part of a collaborative and engaged team responsible for supporting and growing our ISO and ISV partners in North America. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a fast-growing team that helps our partners deliver innovative experiences in the payments landscape.
NMI develops the most trusted payment software for mobile, online, and in-store that is relied on in 38 countries, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. With offices in Bristol, Chicago, Salt Lake City, New York and Los Angeles, our payment technology powers millions of customers worldwide, ensuring they can take payments worth billions, securely and reliably. You've probably used our software when ordering a burger, paying for parking, or booking a train ticket - without realizing it!
While we are ideally looking for this role to be office based in the Salt Lake City or Chicago area following the pandemic restrictions, we are also considering applicants who may work from fully remote locations.
Does This Describe You
You thrive in a collaborative environment and are motivated by working with a world class group of Marketing professionals. You're a highly driven personality type that is passionate about creating campaigns and programs that will help fuel the growth of a dynamic, successful, and rapidly growing fintech company.
A Look Inside the Job
- Develop programs and campaigns targeting existing channel partners/resellers in order to grow revenue and usage/adoption of the full NMI product suite.
- Work closely with Channel Account Management and Partner Success teams to implement strategic marketing programs plans to optimize revenue growth and customer satisfaction with channel partners.
- Maintain knowledge of market conditions and competitive activities.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Technology or payments marketing experience in a B2B environment
- Experience drafting and executing marketing campaigns and programs targeting growth of existing partners/customers
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience collaborating with sales teams to build marketing campaigns and programs
- Organized and detail-oriented with excellent follow-up skills
- Ability to multi-task with several tools, work independently and prioritize tasks
Preferable Skills and Experience
- Experience marketing to ISOs and/or ISVs
- Bachelors Degree or demonstrated experience within a related field
- Experience in a software marketing environment
- Competitive base salary, paid semi-monthly
- Bonus up to 5% (company and performance related)
- 40 hour week with flexi-time
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life, ADD, Short-term and Long-term Disability insurance
- 401k matching up to 4% after two months of service
- Flexible Spending Account/Dependent Care/Transit and Commuting Account
- Vacation and Sick time
- 13 Paid Holidays
- Gym membership discount
- Fun Culture Events (March Madness tournament, 80's day, Chili Cook-off, summer/winter parties)
- Casual dress
- Bonusly colleague reward scheme
- Employee referral scheme with generous financial reward
NMI is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation or sexual identity, genetic information, citizen status (except those that do not have the legal right to be employed in the United States), disability, military service, service member, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Please be aware that all offers of employment are made subject to receipt of satisfactory background and financial checks.
Please be aware that NMI does not operate a licence for the sponsorship of those who are not already eligible to work within the US. Unfortunately, therefore we cannot process any application from individuals unable to provide documentary evidence of their eligibility to commence work in the US.
For internal use: IndMPr
AddressSalt Lake City, UT
BusinessView all jobs at NMI