Location: Farmington, NM, USA
New Mexico Treatment Services is an outpatient medication-assisted treatment program. We are currently seeking a full-time Licensed Counselor to join our team. Candidates must be licensed as a LSAA, LADAC, LMHC, LPCC, LMFT, LMSW or LISW/LCSW. This position is Monday-Friday: 6:00a.m to 2:00p.m.
Substance Abuse Counselor Responsibilities:
- Treatment Planning
- Individual and Group Counseling.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary based on education and experience.
- After 60 days, full-time employees and their dependents are eligible for the company's healthcare benefits, which includes medical, dental and vision
- After 90 days, full-time employees are awarded 80 hours of paid vacation and 40 hours of paid sick leave, in addition to paid holidays.
- Clinical supervision is provided by an LPCC at no cost to the employee and the company also pays for ongoing professional development (CEs/ CEUs).