Procurement Receiving Specialist
NLS Landscape Management & Design Los Angeles, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
Job Id: 801 # of Openings: 1
- Bachelor s degree in business or finance preferred
- Two or more years experience in procurement
- Ability to interact and communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrated familiarity with Oracle database ERP a plus.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with Excel required.
- Demonstrated experience of procurement 3-way match processes.
- Understanding of procurement accounting principles and processes.
- Knowledge of procurement best practices, procedures, methods, and terminology
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and be highly adaptable to change
- Ability to accomplish multiple tasks simultaneously, with the ability to prioritize
- Ability to sit most of the working day
- Process 3-way match procurement such as purchase orders, receivers, and invoices
- Communicate receiving issues and work appropriate operations to staff for resolution
- Reconcile open receivers against open invoices and open PO commitments
- Maintain purchasing documents, files, and records per company guidelines
- Process requisitions into approved purchase orders and confirm accuracy of orders
- Track and report status of purchase orders and invoices
- Perform general and program specific clerical functions: distributing purchase orders, copying, scanning, etc.
- Liaise with suppliers and appropriate departments regarding updates
- Create purchase orders and tally with supply requests and orders
- Work closely with projects team to understand details of procurement requirements
- Analyze invoices to ensure accuracy
- Set up new suppliers as needed
- Perform other duties and participate in projects as needed.
NLS Landscape Management & Design
AddressLos Angeles, CA
GovernmentView all jobs at NLS Landscape Management & Design