NLS Landscape Management & Design Los Angeles, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Id: 815 # of Openings: 1
- High School diploma or equivalent, required.
- Bachelor s degree in accounting or finance, preferred.
- One to two years experience in accounts payable.
- Ability to interact and communicate both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated familiarity with computers and calculators
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with Excel
- Working knowledge of payroll best practices
- Strong knowledge of federal and state regulations
- Ability and willingness to contribute to quality efforts.
- Demonstrated organizational and management skills
- Ability to deal sensitively with confidential material
- Ability to sit most of the working day
- Perform accounts payable processing for assigned companies, if not all.
- Maintains accurate and complete accounts payable files.
- Ensure accuracy, timeliness, and proper authorization and recording of expenditures in general ledger system.
- Control of weekly payment processing, coordination of check signing with management, and associated summary reporting.
- Responsible for vendor administration including set-up, coordination of/communication for inquiries and research/resolution of past due billings and payment queries.
- Preparation and data entry of cash management journal entry.
- Preparation and data entry of month-end journal entries for one-time and recurring items, such as bank fees, credit cards, ACH transactions, etc.
- Year-end activities including administration and filing of tax forms, preparation of accruals, annual audit, and other year-end form requirements.
- Responsible for monthly supplier/vendor reconciliations.
NLS Landscape Management & Design
AddressLos Angeles, CA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at NLS Landscape Management & Design