Experienced Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Make The Move and Join our NLR Recycling Family as a Customer Service Representative!
We bring nearly 30-years of expertise to the management and recycling of Universal Waste including Light-Bulbs, Computer Electronics / Scrap, Batteries, Lighting Ballasts and Mercury Devices. We are located in East Windsor, CT.
We are seeking a Customer Service Professional to join our sales and customer service team! You will be responsible for helping and assisting customers through voice and electronic management systems including CRM. Providing exceptional service and maintaining positive relations with inactive, existing and new customers is the gateway to our excellence!
The selected candidate(s) will focus on achieving results with measured success by effectively utilizing SALESFORCE to present NLR's full service capabilities and grow the existing customer base at the direction of the Sales Manager. Focus is on the Transportation, Disposal, Recycling of their waste streams and recyclables.
- Handle customer inquiries including pricing and service request
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred, other degrees and/or industry experience will be considered.
- Previous and proven experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields is required.
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Develop and maintain positive relations with inactive, existing and new customers resulting in a stable level of business from our account base. Achievement of this objective is to be accomplished through proactive and/or reactive contact with:
- Satisfied customers whose loyalty we wish to maintain
- Our customers whose account activity reflects they are discontinuing or have discontinued the use of our services
- New customers to ensure their initial experiences with NLR are positive
- Learn and maintain excellent knowledge of our services in order to understand and articulate:
- Why NLR is the solution provider of choice for our customer’s needs
- Our customer’s regulatory responsibility and service needs.
- Assist with development/selection of and utilize customer satisfaction assessment and survey tools
- Document customer outcomes to add to our knowledge of reasons why our customers choose to discontinue using our services, as well as why others continue to use our services
- Identify marketplace and competitor trends impacting sales and customer care
- Promptly respond to incoming requests for service and ensure our customers remain with us
- Monitor customer orders in NLR databases and maintain up to date customer contact information
- Develop a working knowledge of how the NLR Transportation Department operates. When necessary, forward customer phone calls and e-mail Service Requests (SR’s) to the NLR Transportation Department for service
- Develop a comprehensive knowledge regarding the pricing structure of our products and services. Update/negotiate customer’s pricing when requested and provide/negotiate quotes on specific projects or customer pick up requests.
256 Main StreetWest Hartford, CT
Get fresh Home Based jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.