Senior Staff Accountant/ Project Accountant
NLP Enterprises Inc. Owings Mills, MD
- Expired: 17 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a Staff Accountant/ Project Accountant to join our team! You will report directly to the Vice President of Finance, and will ensure the company's accounting processes are completed in a timely and accurate manner by working with all levels of the company.
- Prepare and examine accounting records, financial statements, taxes, and other financial reports
- Develop and analyze reporting for business operations and budgets
- Manage monthly invoicing by working closely with all Project Managers in order to obtain, prepare, and send monthly billings
- Processing of vendor and supplier invoices
- Assist with simple accounting projects
- Other duties and initiatives as needed
- 5+ years of accounting experience
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Bachelors degree, or five years of construction project accounting experience required
- Construction industry experience is preferred
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Must have intermediate or advanced level skills with Microsoft programs (Excel, Word, Outlook)
NLP Enterprises Inc.
11422 Reisterstown Road Owings MillsOwings Mills, MD
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at NLP Enterprises Inc.