Senior Staff Accountant (Business Management) Job Description
NKSFBGO seeks a Senior Staff Accountant for the Business Management practice in our Encino, CA location. We seek a self-motivated professional with a genuine desire to embrace this challenging career opportunity to work in a friendly, team-oriented environment while taking on a variety of assignments.
A Senior Staff Accountant is responsible for ensuring the productivity, efficiency, and quality of business management operations as well as co-creating strategic goals for the future. The ideal candidate will be a proven leader able to provide guidance that enhances performance in a manner that incorporates the company’s vision and culture. The goal is to ensure the growth and delivery of our company’s activities to drive sustainable development and long-term success.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manager for several high net worth clients of the firm
- Oversee various Account Executives on a daily basis:
- Review recurring books
- Assist with journal entries
- Oversee client’s insurance portfolio
- Manage and assign various client projects
- Provide feedback and counsel to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Evaluate and deliver staff reviews annually, and as needed
- Implement business management plans and strategies consistent with the client’s goals
- Organize and coordinate operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity
- Maintain relationships with clients/partners/managers/attorneys/vendors/suppliers as requested
- Ensure compliance with legal rules and guidelines
- Assist with tax planning
Professional Skills and Educational Requirements
- Proven experience as a business manager or comparable role
- Proven supervisory experience
- Proven ability to organize people and processes and an ability to lead groups toward a single goal
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Must be detail-oriented
- BSc/BA in business management, accounting, finance or relevant field; MSc/MA, CFP and/or CPA is a plus
- Extensive knowledge of Datafaction
- Extensive knowledge of Lacerte or ProSystems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to adapt to new software programs as needed
- Entertainment experience is a plus
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of essential functions, responsibilities or requirements.
We are proud to offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401k, paid time off, and paid holidays.
- Financial Services
- Business Development