- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
NKSFB, LLC is looking for a Marketing Manager who will be responsible for creating the firm’s strategy, content, and overseeing the creation of all marketing efforts. The ideal candidate should be motivated and exhibit strong leadership skills while working in a collaborative environment. We are looking for a candidate who has the ability to take full ownership of all aspects of the firm’s marketing campaigns.
- Support the COO to develop, recommend, and lead the execution of the marketing strategy as well as manage the effective deployment of the marketing budget.
- Analyze brand and competitive trends and recommend actions to be taken.
- Develop all creative briefs that align with brand strategy and values-based brand proposition for all creative projects.
- Review marketing materials for NKSFB, including packaging, social media, trade marketing materials, apparel, etc.
- Provide ongoing collaboration, creative input, and design projects with internal and external partners.
- Ensures ideas and concepts align with marketing objectives and are completed in accordance with timelines.
- Create and shape brand messaging and communication of new offerings
- Assist in the development and own the execution of the marketing plan and materials based on market insights.
- POC for design and PR agency work
- Excellent organization, communication, and project management skills.
- Strong strategic, analytic, financial, and consumer research skills.
- Creative problem solver who is able to be collaborative with a diverse cross-functional team.
- Strategic thinker who is able to articulate the brand vision, as well as anticipate and identify consumer needs.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or related field required.
- 5+ years of Marketing experience in Brand Marketing.
NKSFB, LLC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, NKSFB sponsorship through the H-1B lottery.
NKSFB, LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws. In addition, NKSFB, LLC will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. NKSFB, LLC will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.
NKSFB, LLCWhy Work Here?
Awesome workplace, great benefits and lots of room for growth!
NKSFB, LLC is the largest business management firm in the country, with seven West and East Coast offices and more than 600 employees. We work alongside the world’s top artists in music, film, and television, as well as athletes, executives, entrepreneurs, and other high achievers, offering a sophisticated range of concierge-style services to meet their lifestyle management needs.
10960 Wilshire BlvdWestwood, CA