* This position will train in our Westwood office for a couple of months then move to our Encino location.
Are you a technologist with a strong background in user support and the basics of systems administration? Does the idea of providing excellent customer service while using your technical background to solve problems excite you? Are you looking for an opportunity to start applying your knowledge of personal computing to enterprise computing? If so, read on.
We are seeking someone to join the IT Department in a role that will largely revolve around the Helpdesk; engineering out of the box solutions to improve efficiencies, providing VIP\Executive support, engaging in projects, and supporting the Infrastructure team as needed. All while helping to further an evolution to a sustainable and scalable department in a fast paced and exciting environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Answer helpdesk phone line/email/Self-Service requests and use Helpdesk Tracking system to track all calls and emails received in accordance with the established or documented procedures.
· On-site and remote technical support.
· iPhone, Android and Blackberry support.
· Configure and deploy corporate desktops and laptops.
· Install and configure standard applications.
· Setup printers and hardware peripherals.
· Troubleshoot hardware and software problems.
· Ability to prioritize outstanding issues and manage user expectation.
· Escalate high priority issues using established processes.
· Undertake miscellaneous projects in addition to regular Helpdesk duties.
· Document and maintain new application and operating system installations and configurations.
· Document and maintain helpdesk and desk side support procedures.
· SCCM, Active Directory. Air-Watch MDM, and Office 365 administration.
· Virus eradication and analysis.
· ShoreTel 14.2 administration.
· MS Office Suite of applications including but not limited to Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, & Excel.
· VPN/OWA Clients.
· Internal Accounting application, Datafaction and Datafaction Imaging.
· Prosystem FX Tax
· GoFileRoom and Advance Flow
Qualification Requirements & Experience
· Minimum 3 years of desk side experience in a professional environment.
· Experience interacting with, and understanding the needs of high level executives.
· Experience supporting Microsoft operating systems for workstations. (Windows 7)
· Experience supporting Microsoft Office 2010 and 2013 via Office 365 is a significant plus.
· Travel will be required to our Newport Beach and Sherman Oaks locations.
· On call support and overtime will be required.
· Ability to lift 50lbs.
Education & Training
· Completion of a University degree is preferred but not required.
· MCP, A+, and Security+ Certification is a plus.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
· General knowledge: Active Directory, Altiris, Air-Watch, Prosystem FX, Terminal Server, Check Point VPN, iPhone, Blackberry, ShoreTel 14.2 (VoIP) phone system, preferred but not required.
· Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
· Excellent communication skills (oral/written).
· Excellent Customer Service and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to assimilate training quickly and efficiently.