Client Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you a is goal-oriented, resilient, and ready to start your career? Are you looking for a company that will allow you to grow and develop your professional portfolio? If so we are looking for YOU!
We are one of the nation’s premier Business Development & Sales firms in the local area. We are looking for individuals to join our Client Service team who are natural leaders and have a history of making things happen!
Due to our continuous growth, we have exciting new career opportunities for our Client Service Representative. Our team plays a vital role in the company as the main liaison between our clients and consumers. We believe in the power and importance of creating world-class client interactions and experiences that directly contribute to the success of our company. Your professional demeanor and customer service-oriented nature will make you an asset to our team.
- Develop and manage positive business relationships with clients, management, and fellow employees
- Attend Daily meeting and training classes to become proficient in each available service offered by our clients, qualify customers to match the best service to meet their needs, and assist customers through the activation process
- Educate and excite customers on the benefits and differentiators of our available services to drive sales growth
- Develop new business opportunities through strategic sales tactics, including customer development, networking, and relationship building
- Act as the main liaison on behalf of our clients and provide direct quality customer service and sales support
- Serve as a role model for the team and set a positive example through modeling of effective selling skills and techniques
- Strive to consistently exceed sales goals and all program objectives
- Facilitate sales and handle inquiries in a timely and courteous manner
Client Service Representative Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelors in Business Management, Consulting, Communications or related fields
- Prior experience in account management, client support, or entry-level sales
- Trustworthy, honest, and dependable individual
- Excellent presentation skills and proven ability to overturn objections
- Unwavering commitment to success
- Determined attitude and competitiveness
- Ability to lead a team to successful outcomes
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate and solve complex matters with clients utilizing critical thinking and problem-solving skills
PLEASE NOTE - THIS POSITION INCLUDES IN-PERSON SALES (COMMISSION BASED) AND CUSTOMER SERVICE
AddressLoma Linda, CA
BusinessView all jobs at NKC