Client Service Associate (CSR)
- Posted: over a month ago
Description of Position:
Client Service Associate (CSR) ensures each customer we meet has the highest quality interaction possible. The Client Service Associate (CSR) interacts with consumers daily in an effort to ascertain their needs, highlight the benefits of the products, and make recommendations based on the needs of the audience. We are seeking an individual who enjoys working with people and taking on a leadership role.
Company Culture: Collaboration is Key!
At NK Creative, we see ourselves as a force for positive growth. Whether we are creating modern campaigns that access untapped consumer bases, increasing the influence of our organization, or improving the knowledge of our branding experts, we look to find collaborative and innovative solutions that benefit everyone with whom we do business.
Client Service Associate (CSR) Job Responsibilities:
- Provide first-rate Customer service and builds relationships with the customer base.
- Greet every customer every time they enter. Ascertain what each customer wants or needs.
- Describe the product and services being offered, explain benefits for both, and explain terms of service agreements to customers.
- Recommend services based upon customer needs.
- Maintain knowledge of current promotions, and policies regarding payment and exchanges.
- Maintain records related to sales and exchanges.
WE PROVIDE TRAINING AND A PERSONAL TRACKING SYSTEM TO MEASURE YOUR SUCCESS!
Client Service Associate (CSR) Requirements:
- Customer Service: Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service.
- Good interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to multiple-task and work in a teamwork environment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with customer and company information.
- Active learning skills.
AddressSan Bernardino, CA
BusinessView all jobs at NKC