Client Service & Sales Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Whether you’re interested in full-time work, customer service, or management you’ll discover more than any old job at our firm. We provide all of our employees with a consistent and set schedule where they can learn and grow from within. We are looking for a hard-working, enthusiastic, goal-oriented, and driven individual to join our entry-level customer service team. We value those with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, think quickly on their feet, and deliver exceptional customer service at all times.
We offer the opportunity to really make a difference in the lives of our customers, as well as your own. We strive to promote and sustain a culture that encompasses diversity, inclusion, and belonging every day. Start your career with us today and unlock a door full of endless opportunities!
- Build and maintain relationships with customers directly
- Assist customers in all aspects of service, qualify customer, and determine what will meet their needs
- Identifies opportunities to increase sales revenue
- Participate in all training and conference meetings
- Stay current on promotions and sales offered
- Resolve customer concerns, questions, or issues in a professional and friendly manner
- Perform other duties as assigned
- NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY WE PROVIDE FULL TRAINING!
- High school diploma or GED is preferred
- Great with people and relating to any individual
- Outgoing, friendly, and energetic personality
- Strong public speaking skills
- Natural problem solver
- Excellent in a team setting and working independently
- Reliable and professional demeanor
All entry-level associates assist with the selling (commission based) of our client’s products and/or services
BusinessView all jobs at NKC