Construction Site Superintendent
NK Builders Inc San Luis Obispo, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $90,000 to $130,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, medical
PAY: Negotiable, D.O.E
Employment type: Full-Time
GC/Construction Management firm in San Luis Obispo is seeking a QUALIFIED Project Superintendent with experience in commercial & multi-family construction to join our team.
SKILLS YOU SHOULD HAVE:
· A strong background in multi-family and commercial construction
· Excellent communications skills with the entire project team, clients, etc.
· A strong background in managing all field aspects of the construction process
· The ability to look ahead, analyze and address issues before they become critical to the success of the project
· Set priorities and use time effectively with the ability to build, maintain and push the construction schedules
· Excellent computer skills, proficient with MS Office, e-mail, etc.
· Ability to maintain a safe work environment, following all Company & OSHA guidelines
· Managing daily logs, creating and distributing RFI's, documenting and reporting of field-generated change orders, scheduling of subcontractors, inspectors, and vendors.
· A self-starter, proactive in your approach to handling your responsibilities
· Estimating skills a plus
· A college degree is a plus, but not required
A willingness to work hard and grow with our company. Our firm works in both commercial and residential construction throughout SLO County. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, including vacation/sick leave, 401K/profit sharing and health insurance. Please attach your resume for consideration. Pay & benefits: Negotiable, D.O.E
NK Builders Inc
1327 Archer StSan Luis Obispo, CA
ConstructionView all jobs at NK Builders Inc