The goal of the Marketing Analytics Manager is to design, launch and handle different aspect of Service CRM Marketing program for our client. The position is dedicated and on-site at client location in Herndon, Virgina. The individual will act as program manager/lead for OEM service CRM marketing activities. In this capacity, the Marketing Analytics Manager will ensure maximum effectiveness and client satisfaction by successfully executing the client vision for the Marketing CRM program.
The role will develop insights from market research (e.g. customer demographics and psychographic data), client data analytics, segmentation analysis, etc. and will incorporate into marketing strategy and tactics. He or she will work on-site with the clients in Herndon, VA, and will collaborate with, as well as travel occasionally to the team at our HQ office in Novi, MI. The role has immensely high-visibility and growth oriented with very high level of exposure to senior management.
• Partner with the client in a project/program manager capacity, with responsibilities for task tracking, progress updates and resource management.
• Manage database driven multichannel CRM marketing with ability to direct and lead predictive market and consumer behavior modeling. Lead tactical and strategic review meetings with various stakeholders, vendor meetings, weekly status meetings, quarterly executive management updates and other meetings as needed.
• Develop strategic plans for the clients; growth strategy, test planning and program optimization.
• Develop insights from marketing research, client data analytics and customer segmentation to incorporate into marketing strategy and tactics while fulfilling ad hoc reporting needs.
• Conduct tactical analysis of the marketing activities and provide guidance and recommendations for enhancement and changes.
• Responsible for running complex programs and projects, which includes gathering the business requirements for clients, creating the road map and timelines, the development sprints, design review and quality testing.
• Ensures that all the marketing activities are successfully launched according to set timelines.
• Exhibits leadership qualities to define requirements for project risks and issue awareness.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree required/Master’s degree preferred or equivalent in a technical or business discipline. MBA preferred.
- 5+ years of strategic data-driven marketing experience required.
- Service marketing experience required (automotive sector preferred).
- Knowledge in the automotive industry in particular fixed operations (parts and service) preferred.
- Proven leadership ability of large client implementations and of internal teams.
- At least 5-10 years of management experience, preferred.
- Previous project management experience required.
- Strong presentation skills and communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through skills.
- Strong Analytical Skills.
Benefits and Perks:
• NITS Solutions offers paid vacation and holidays, a matching 401(k), ST/LT Disability, and a Gold-rated healthcare plan through Blue Cross Blue Shield.
• Parking in a prime location - Novi has a diversity of restaurants and shopping within miles of us.
• NITS Solutions encourages career growth - how fast this happens is up to you!